So, I haven’t posted a lot lately. To remedy that quickly, I am going to give bullet points of our last few months. Unpersonal, maybe, but, completely necessary.
1. We are currently (literally as I am typing) having a problem with back talk… And I am not talking about me.
2. I have been terrible about working out and eating well. My April 2011 self would be very disappointed in my November 2011 self.
3. We started having dinner as a family – at the table – every night. We are in our second week. I have heard more burps and farts at our dinner table than one woman should have to endure. Guess they need to learn manners sometime.
4. Halloween went well. The boys loved dressing up and collecting candy – although taking the green paint off of Cody’s face proved to be a 2-day process.
5. I wigged out this week because I realized that I have 2 weeks to prepare for our yearly Oregon trip. Of course, everything is planned in my mind, however making it a reality can drive a girl crazy.
6. The boys are doing great in swimming lessons. Dylan is becoming more and more brave and putting his face in the water, which had previously been a struggle. Cody loves being the water – and when I watch him from the gallery above, his little legs look like a frog swimming through the water.
7. I quit smoking. Yeah yeah yeah – I know it’s great for me. But, it sucks. The end. And, if I fail – don’t be mad. It happens, but I am trying REALLY hard, and I don’t want to talk about it.
8. I have recently discovered pinterest and polyvore. If you haven’t checked it out – I seriously think you should. It’s a new addiction…
9. We moved the boys in the same room – Cody must go to bed at least 40 minutes before Dylan, or else they spend time talking instead of sleeping. I changed the room Cody previously slept in to a toy room, however how much they will use it as an actual play room is yet to be determined.
10. So, there. We are like two friends who had a long cup of coffee, caught up with each other’s lives (or, you caught up with mine), and now we can promise to be in touch more often. Well, I can promise.